Tuesday 24 July 2007

Enough water

Do you drink enough water? The magic of Nikken Pi-Mag water never ceases to amaze me. It really is good stuff and something I miss a lot if I happen to leave home without the portable Magna-Tube for turning any nasty bottled water into easy-to-drink, good-for-you living water.

We have had a lot of water in the UK lately. Rain, rain, rain. To the point where this weekend it's been flooding. A lot of people affected quite dramatically. My share was only having a very long journey home on Friday night - seeing a lot of new scenery - since roads were blocked at several places. I was riding in a taxi and I don't know how many extra miles we did but we surely toured the countryside and finally made it home...

Next day I was glad to watch Victor Bischoff do an HBM training in Stanmore on the outskirts of London. It was great to see all the Pi-Mag water systems and Optimizers lined up.

Expecting visitors from Spain today! Sakita, Diamond and one of Europe's first Consultants, is coming over with a group of Spanish leaders who are really reviving the market and have created momentum there!

Enjoy your summer - hot or not. Did a trip to Brussels last week and it's interesting how the weather changes as you cross the English Channel. Great weather on the continent. UK ... naaah...

No comments: