Tuesday 12 June 2007

It's a small world after all...

I bumped into Lars, a colleague from Amway, on Friday again. We always meet by luggage belt no 6 at Copenhagen airport after having been on the same flight from Heathrow. We even share the same executive travel company to drive us from Milton Keynes. Lars is doing really well, great guy. I just had to warn him about climbing the hills of Kullaberg in southwest Sweden which he should be doing today. Summer in southern Sweden doesn't start properly until a Dane falls off the cliffs there, usually with a fatal result! I guess Denmark is too flat for them to be able to cope with even the tiniest Swedish cliffs.

Steffi and I are on our way to the office right now. Good ol' Gary, the same driver that drove Lars on Friday is taking us there. Good traffic conditions today, the M1 can be horrible. Well, it is going southbound. Big accident and traffic just standing still but we are heading north.

Last week on return from my Hamburg trip, I called my sister. She works as a flight attendant and had just landed in Helsinki. She told me she had been in Hamburg for two days. Had she read my blog which I updated from a restaurant there, she could have joined us!

Small world...

I don't know what the bridge is here but I guess it is that there is no such thing as a co-incidence. Reminds me that I had the most amazing experience of the "law of attraction" a few weeks ago. You will have to ask me personally though. But the bridge here is to recruiting. The people are out there. They need you. They need the products and they need the business. Is it your fate to find the next Royal Ambassador? Create that fate. Go talk to them!


--------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld

No comments: