Wednesday 6 June 2007

Nikken on Channel 4

My excellent PA Donna Russell just emailed me that Nikken products were featured on UK television tonight. PiMag Maxi, Air Power 5 and our life changing sleep system were shown as part of a "healthy home". Finally some intelligent content on "the electronic income reducer" called television. With this type of shows I would even take up TV again... By the way, Donna should be elected the PA of the year. I will certainly nominate her.

Emailing this from a dinner with Felix, Steffi and Prof. Michael Zacharias in Hamburg. They send their greetings, we had a great meeting tonight! Pics on my blog tomorrow, or check out Steffi's or Felix. Links below.

Don't miss München on 11 June and Wiesbaden on 16th.

Janne
--------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld

No comments: